The manufacturing process of stone slabs is based on strict standards that ensure the product’s durability and ease of maintenance. We recommend using a mild detergent and a damp cloth for daily cleaning to maintain the product’s flawless beauty and shine. Simply wash the surface with warm, soapy water. If you want to remove more challenging stains, use an iron spatula or a non-scratching scrub sponge to polish the surface to its previous shine.
CLEANING STUBBORN STAINS
Clean surfaces regularly; remove stains immediately. Failure to remove stains promptly may leave visible traces on the surface, and gradually it will only become more challenging to remove. The most common stains are:
Avoid using highly aggressive or abrasive cleaning products such as oven or grill cleaners with a high alkaline pH (pH 8,5 or higher). If your countertop surface accidentally comes into contact with these harmful products, wash it immediately with clean water. The surface must be cleaned only with water or a mild cleaner to neutralize the effect.
Remember that countertops can be irreversibly damaged by exposure to strong chemicals and solvents. Do not use chlorine-containing products, paint cleaners, or caustic soda; avoid contact with hydrofluoric acids. Never leave the above products in continuous contact with the surface, as they may affect the surface or impair its physical properties after 12 hours. If you spill bleach (or solvent), rinse the surface immediately with plenty of water.
1. Ceasarstone, Silestone, Cambria, and other artificial stones are heat resistant. However, like for other stone materials, sudden temperature changes can have an effect. Therefore, use trays to avoid damage when hot objects are placed on the surface.
2. To prevent the polished surface from losing its appearance, cutting food or other products directly on the countertop is not advisable. Avoid using highly sharp knives or other tools and always use a cutting board.
3. Be careful when using utensils and other metal and heavy objects, especially around the edges or corners of the countertop.
4. Do not place heavy objects on the surface unsuitable for use on the countertop.
5. We recommend using disinfectant liquid to degrease and wash surfaces.
The care recommendations are suitable for artificial stones such as Cambria, Silestone, Technistone, Ceasarstone, etc.